Friday 9 October 2009

Comic Life practice



Me and Christina have been practicing on the program 'Comic Life' using images of people we know and regular phrases they say in a variety of the different styles available on the program.
When it comes to actually doing my film opening, I will be using photoshop for the effects, because comic life doesn't offer the exact effect that I want, this way I can be more precise with my editing.

The Program Comic Life offers you a way to create your very own comic using simple techniques and filters on the font, layout and pictures.
I downloaded the 30 day trial on to the Mac at Coleridge which both me and Christina are using for both of our projects.

Here is the descripton of the application from the Comic Life website
Comic Life lets you create astounding comics, beautiful picture albums, how-tos... and more!
The easy-to-use interface integrates seamlessly with your photo collection. Drag in your pictures, captions, Lettering text (‘ka-blam!') and speech balloons and your work is done!
Comic Life gives you fun and professional templates for instant, impressive, photo layouts.
Tweak your creations to your hearts desire!

No comments:

Post a Comment