Monday 21 September 2009

Student Film Opening

I decided to look at a student film closer to home, one of the Level 3's from last year's project. I have always been quite fond of the video, using a comic strip form. Like I posted in one of my earlier blogs, I would also like to do something with that idea.(Or using objects to represent blood and violence, like American Psycho's)



I really like the soundtrack to the film opening and also the lack of colouring gives a good effect to the video.
The font used gave the comic book feel and the way it was presented flowed well.
The only weakness I could mention about this video, is the slow pace of the spin, it would've looked better if it was faster, in my opinion, but the rest of the opening is good and it leaves the audience with a good setting for the rest of the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment